2. Be a citizen of the United States.
3. Be a resident of Kentucky
for at least six months (with proof of official document establishing residency, ie contestant or parent's driver's license,
automobile registration, current lease etc.) or currently be a student at a school in Kentucky (must submit copy of registration
form from the school).
4. Must be enrolled in
an accredited public, private or home schooling program with passing scores (passing score as determined by state accreditation
score) in academic and citizenship grades.
5. Must be female.
6. Not now nor have you ever been married.
7. Not now nor have you ever been pregnant
and not the adoptive parent of any child.
8. Be of good moral character and have not
been involved at any time in any act of moral turpitude.
9. Other than minor or petty offenses, have never been
convicted of any criminal offense and there are no criminal charges presently pending against you.
10. Be in good health and able to fully participate in
11. Do not use or consume any illegal controlled dangerous substances
or abuse the use of alcohol or other dangerous substances
12. Have never performed any act or engaged in any activity or employment that is or
could reasonably be characterized as dishonest, immoral, or indecent.