2. Be a citizen of the United States.
3. Be a resident of Kentucky for at least
six months (with proof of official document establishing residency, ie contestant or parent's driver's license, automobile
registration, current lease etc.) or currently be a student at a school in Kentucky (must submit copy of registration
form from the school).
4. Must be enrolled in an accredited
public, private or home schooling program with passing scores (passing score as determined by state accreditation score) in
academic and citizenship grades.
5. Must be female.
6. Not now nor have you ever been married.
7. Not now nor have you ever been pregnant and
not the adoptive parent of any child.
8. Be of good moral character and have not been
involved at any time in any act of moral turpitude.
9. Other than minor or petty offenses, have never been convicted
of any criminal offense and there are no criminal charges presently pending against you.
10. Be in good health and able to fully participate in pageant
11. Do not use or consume any illegal controlled dangerous substances
or abuse the use of alcohol or other dangerous substances
12. Have never performed any act or engaged in any activity or employment that is or could
reasonably be characterized as dishonest, immoral, or indecent.